Saturday, November 26, 2005

On the way


Enuff of boring u guys with trees..

In my trip to my village, I went to visit another village and this pic I took while coming back - from the moving taxi... The scene in both sides were sooo nice, but I cudn't tell the driver to stop at every point-or else he wud have taken me to PMH (Banggalira bujhe nen) instead of my village.. lolz.. so i cudn't take pics of all places and not all the pics came good.

I posted this pic to show the fusion - I LUVD the colour of the sky... and u can see bricks at the side of the road.. this road is being 'developed'.....
The village roads are no more 'pure' village roads these days....
..
reminds me a line from Renaissance's 'Ekush shotoke gram bangla'

"shyamol matir poth
concrete chonchol
.....
shujon majhir hate
jontrer chute kol
palki behara ar
dekhbena chondon math"

"Development".... wat is it giving the villages and wat is it taking away from it??

kichudin por hoyto grame giye ar 'amaro deshero matiro gondho' ar pawa jabe na...

5 comments:

Khorshed Khokon said...

Hi,

Nice blog with positive Bangladesh! Keep it up!

--
ThanX
Khorshed Khokon, MBA
0189 286415
http://khokonz.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

tal gach khob e nice....kobir bhabe bolle mone hoy bolg's moderatorer montao talgacher moto udar...tal gach thakle ki keo agachar picx uthabe??lolzzz

Kolimuddin
Mob:001-239.....
United States

Anonymous said...

chory i loved this picture...so as a stranger, i know i don have that much right to steal anybody's copyrighted picture...But i did it already...ooo
ei beautiful scenic picx is only suitable in my bangladesh page...so maaf korben pictureta steal korechi bole..\

eccentric_human said...

thanks for all ur compliments..
udar mon thakar karone maf kora gelona bole dukkhito.

Anonymous said...

maaf korte na parle talgach will be abducated to kochu...so reminder dilam..khoma mohot gun...tachara talgach nicher dike takie thake but kochu always looks to the sky like me...