Thursday, April 20, 2006

Jamuna Bridge

Assalamu Alaikum, dear everybody, sorry for my late return.. i was postint pics on my trip.. and i suddenly disappeared at halfway.. i just came back (after a year, considering Bangla Calender)... to give it a finishing touch...
Here is a pic taken from the Jamuna Bridge, while i was on it.. it's taken from the car, so it came blurr, I wish I could have taken a pic of the whole bridge, but there is no system to stop your vehicle if u are to cross it. But i still posted it here to prove that I have taken a trip on it, (i was so excited while i was on it for the first time that i sent messgs to sum of my friends, and one of my friends thought i mistook it with Meghna bridge, and that i was on my way from Dhaka to Ctg!!)
This was my first trip to North Bengal, and thus Jamuna bridge, and mayb the last as well, cos rumors r in the air that cracks have been found in it!! May Allah save us!! Ameen..

No comments: