Friday, February 29, 2008

Recent pics from Cox's Bazar


Though I was on the way of posting some pics from my Cox's Bazar and Saint Martin's Islam visit, I suddenly disappeared. Well, in the meantime I paid another visit to Cox's Bazar, and for now, I am going to post pics from this visit.


The first pic is taken from the hotel balcony. The sun is rising with the message of a new day. I miss this scene alot, as since December 2006, I lost access to the horizon towards the east. (Since we shifted to a new house). SO I didn't miss this chance to capture this beautiful scene at a beautiful place.



This pic is from my visit to the beach n the morning. I couldn't help taking as many pics as possible of the waves. But I don't want to bore you guys with waves only. SO they will stop after just another pic:




I recall reading a special line from "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho, one of my favorite books, related to the sea. If not exactly, it says something like "Whenever you visit the sea, you realize how tiny you are". Yes, exactly indeed. The endless horizon teaches us there is no end to its beauty. And to add those lines from that poem we have all read in our childhood (Bangladeshi ones, i mean)-

"Inggite tar shikhay shagor, Ontor hok rotno akor"

(The sea teaches us indirectly, our hearts should be a chest of jewelry)

The greedy sea has eaten up many lives. Yet, its beauty, its splendor attracts us so much that we can't resist the temptation of visiting it, no matter how many times we have had already.

Here are more pics of the splendid sea:


This pic is to prove that Cox Bazar is the longest sea beach :D.


Some people have tried to keep a mark of their love in the beach :)

No comments: