Monday, March 31, 2008

MY village

My village, Chunati, means something really special for me. It's the place where I was born, and so were every member of my family!

What's so special about my village, you might want to know- it is (most probably)the only village in Bangladesh that has a WEBSITE based on it!

It occupies a special part of my life, and whenever I get the time and the chance, I never miss the opportunity to visit her. You might laugh at me, but I won't hesitate to say, it is the heaven for me. I do have some scattered pics from my village here and there in this blog, but they are not all in one place. And I am not used to tagging posts :(, so these can't be found at one click.



I always wished to share the many great pics I have taken of my village in each of my trips. But there are so many, I decided it demands special attention, just as special it is to me. So I thought of developing a separate blog site on it.



So with that site to describe my village for you, I just shared some random pictures that mean a lot to me! Hope you enjoy it!!

No comments: