Monday, August 01, 2005

Adventure World


Don't think Bangladesh is still long way behind. Besides its beautiful nature, Bangladesh is now getting packed with artificial amusement parks. Dhaka's Fantasy Kingdom, Nandan Park, Chittagong's Foy's Lake Amusement Park(will post pix of these later iA) is not all. Sylhet also has one of this type of a park, named Adventure World. Here's partial view of this from the top of a hill. One distinguishing feature of this park is that it is not fully artificial. The touch of nature still remains. (hey, ain't I good at commentating? Although I hav not yet got the chance of visiting this place (but I m dying to), what I just wrote is fact. I heard from my sis)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very very nice site a good source to know about bangaladehsh no dbout it is a very Beautiful place having nice people like u in it.