Thursday, August 04, 2005

War Cemetery of Chittagong

Assalamu Alaikum dear readers,
Me back now with more pictures. This time the highlighting is on War Cemetery of Chittagong. This is what you get to see in the entrance of it. Thinking why the hell did I take a pic of it?
Well, the text written on it seemed really hilarious to me, so I thought of enframing it. At times of depression, it might add some laugh to my life. What do ya think?
Dear readers, try to find out the problems in this 'biggopti'.

1 comment:

eccentric_human said...

lolz, there u go princess. that part makes me laugh out really loud. ar lafalafi dour jhap kora nishedh part ta mone hoy tumi kheyal koroni, u said u were running all over the place. lolz. next time don't do that.
arekta jinish kheyal korecho? tomrai koro.. ami dekhi k guess korte paro.