Monday, August 01, 2005

Pictures from Sylhet


Let me start with pix of Sylhet. My sister, her husband and my 3+ year old cutey nephew (my lil bf) went to visit Sylhet few days back. And it is ME who is gonna share these pix with u guys. Ain't I sweet? yep, I am..hi hi.(LAOJ- laugh at own joke)(where did i read that? a comment in sumone's blog). ok no more pechal para, tis foto tym.. hmmmm. what to start with? Nature? ok? and u guys all know well what Sylhet is famous for, don't u? yep, tea.(any1 who loves tea can get urself a Sylheti spouse. Sharajibon cha baniye khawabe, lolz)
Here u guys can see a beautiful tea garden.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ami sylhetiiiiiiiiiiii.. I miss sylhet... subhanAllah.. koto din holo Bangladesh dekhini. TWO years! I want to go so bad... but, gorib manush, ami. :'(

eccentric_human said...

so wat sis, u can dream right? no need to waste money.he he.

AC said...

Hi!

I got your email address from your blog.

I am a sylheti who has been living in India. I love the place, the ambience, the people and the rich cultural heritage. Though I am a hindu I feel that I am more closer to Sylhet culturally than India. My parents always talk of sylhet. I have never visited sylhet and so am so eager to see how it looks like.

I live on the fringes of sylhet in a place in South Assam (Silchar). By the way can you send me some good photgraphs so that I can use them for my blog and for those sylhet hungry souls in India.

Right now I am a D.Phil scholar in delhi University, India. You can visit my research blog at http://nmsoc.blogspot.com You can post your comments here on the questions I am researching, since you too are a blogger.

You can reach me at newmedia.soc@gmail.com

Cheers!

Asim

Anonymous said...

Last time I was in Sylhet (August 2007), I was very frustrated with accessibility to information.

Hence I created www.zindabazar.mobi, as an attempt to build a fun and easy to use platform where people can access information of organisations via mobile phones. The site also allows users to post things that they want to sell..