Saturday, August 16, 2008

All in One (Part 3)

You can guess I am in a blogging mood today! So, what I haven't done in the last few years, I am doing it now...

Yupp- more pics - from the same location again:


The most beautiful replica in the whole place is Shona Masjid (A historic Masjid). I wonder how beautiful the original piece is, this whole piece-even the replica- is a beauty! I had to take pictures of different bits and pieces of this building, as it's beauty was soo stunning!
The above picture is of the entrance. An important note: this is serving as the real Masjid at the place! So the size is, I believe, as the original (or very close).


Get a glimpse of just a pillar in the above pic.


A close up of one of the many designs covering all over its body.


Another bit from a wall.


One side of the walls of Shona Masjid...

It's so gorgeously built, I thought this Shona Masjid demanded a separate post.

4 comments:

nuh ibn zbigniew gondek said...

As salaam alaikum.

Beautiful masjid pic's!

nuh

eccentric_human said...

walaikum salaam.

Thanks for your comments, and thanks for the visit.

Anonymous said...

The photos are really Awesome.

Good captures :-)

Travel Bangladesh said...

Artistic design. Thank you